OUTDOOR 2023 SOCCER REGISTRATION
“Early Bird” Registration will be accepted online from February 1st to March 15th.
The season will begin in May 2023. The league will consist of 2 Training/Playing dates per week plus additional practices decided by your coach. Please review the chart below for all the information on the season.
If you are registering after March 15th, please register in the EMSA Soccer Portal (Step 2) to be added to the waitlist. You will only be contacted IF there is space on a team for your athlete.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR REFUND POLICY
To register for COMMUNITY Outdoor Soccer:
- You will need a valid and current Community League Membership to register with EMSA North. Please have your membership # ready. If you don’t have an EFCL Membership, you can purchase one HERE
- Register on the EMSA Soccer Portal HERE (select “OTHER” as payment option).
- You will be sent a confirmation email after Step 2 is complete. Follow the “Community Stream” instructions in the email to find the link to complete payment.
- Both steps of registration and payment MUST be completed by March 15th to secure a spot on a team. Registration is only considered complete once we have received your registration AND volunteer deposit.
- You will be contacted at the end of April regarding your team placement and schedule!
To register for CLUB Outdoor Soccer:
- Register on the EMSA Soccer Portal HERE (select “OTHER” as payment option)
- Register for tryouts with Northside United HERE
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the outdoor season.
Note for Club Tryouts:
If you want to hold a community spot in the event of an unsuccessful tryout, you must register & pay for community fees prior to March 15, 2023. If your tryout is unsuccessful and you did not register for a community team before March 15th, you will only be placed on a community team if there is room available.
If selected to play for NSU, any fees paid to EMSA North will be transferred to NSU less a $25 administration fee.