OUTDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION
Registration will be accepted online from February 1st to March 7th
The tentative season start date is May 1st, 2024 (weather dependent). The league will consist of 2 train/play dates per week. Please review the chart below for more information about the season.
NOTE: All playing days are tentative and subject to change.
Season schedules are not released until April 26th, 2024 AFTER 5:00PM.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR REFUND POLICY
To register for COMMUNITY Outdoor Soccer:
- Register on the EMSA Soccer Portal HERE (select “OTHER” as payment option) – Please make sure to include any friend/coach requests in Step 1 so our Soccer Directors and ALD’s can place your athlete(s) accordingly.
- Once you submit your portal registration, you will receive a player registration confirmation email from the EMSA Soccer Portal (check your spam/junk mail). The confirmation email contains the payment link for TeamSnap. Payment will ONLY be accepted through TeamSnap so if you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration AND payment must be submitted by March 7th to secure a spot on a team.
- Any incomplete registrations (missing registration and/or payment) or registrations submitted after March 7th will automatically be placed on the waitlist. We will only contact waitlisted participants about finalizing their registration if there is space available AFTER teams are formed.
Please review the chart below for more information about the season.
To register for CLUB Outdoor Soccer:
- Register on the EMSA Soccer Portal HERE (select “OTHER” as payment option)
- Register for tryouts with Northside United HERE
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the outdoor season.
Note for Club Tryouts:
If you want to hold a community spot in the event of an unsuccessful tryout, you must register & pay for community fees prior to March 7th, 2024.
If the athlete is unsuccessful at tryouts and would like to play community but has NOT completed the community registration as per the registration policy, it is recommended they reach out to the zone office at email@example.com as soon as possible to request a space on a community team and complete this registration process.
If selected to play for NSU, any fees paid to EMSA North will be transferred to NSU and you will only be required to pay the remaining fees and deposits due to NSU Club.