- We offer both indoor and outdoor minor soccer programs for all skill levels, including Premier/Club competition.
- Each year specific years of birth are assigned to each age level from U5 to U19.
- Our goal is to provide a program for each age & skills level for both indoor & outdoor season.
- The safety of our players in important to us!
- At least one Coach or Assistant Coach of every team has been certified.
- All Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Team Managers have passed a vulnerable sector check.
- Our program is run by hundreds of volunteers who work hard to ensure your child has an enjoyable experience, on & off the field.
- We foster program change through constructive feedback from our parents, players & team officials.
- Be part of a team!
- Active kids = Happy kids!
In a city where it’s winter 8 months a year – the benefits of indoor soccer are pretty obvious. The Edmonton area Indoor Soccer Programs have “exploded” over the last few years and as a result many indoor fields have and are being developed.
Players from all levels and all ages can play the game. There’s a level for everyone. Games are short and sweet – 1 hour of fast paced non-stop action and you’re done! Not a huge commitment, but what a great workout. Concession, lounge, dressing rooms, and stadium seating for spectators are always available. Best of all – no mosquitos, rain, or snow to ruin the day. Games are always a go! (well almost always – the occasional blizzard has been known to affect us).
When the warm winter does finally hit us, everybody wants to be outside. Outdoor soccer is a great way to get our youth engaged in activities even when school is out. It’s also ensures young people stay active and soak in all that delicious vitamin D.
- The approximate start date for all age categories is TENTATIVELY May 1st of each year (weather dependent).
We plan for each team to play 12-14 regular season games, however we can NOT guarantee this.