Indoor Soccer Registration Opens August 22nd – Registration Deadline Has been Extended to September 23rd
Please follow the Steps Below to Register for the Indoor Season – if any steps are skipped registration will be counted as incomplete
- Purchase your 2020/2021 Community League Membership HERE
- Register For Edmonton Soccer Facilities (required for contact tracing) HERE
- Register For EMSA Main/Alberta Soccer HERE
- Please Register for the Club/League you want to play with & pay
(if you want to tryout for club please only register in the club player link). In the event the player are not successful at tryouts you will need to contact email@example.com by October 1st to be placed onto a community team.
More information on the NORTHSIDE UNITED FC including fees and tryout times will be posted late August and can be found HERE.
Please Also see our FAQ document for more information
Important changes for the Indoor 2020 Season
- No In person registration sessions will be held. In lieu you will register with your league on Team Snap
- If in person appointment to the EMSA North Office is required you must book HERE
- Refund requests will not be processed after October 4th and all refunds prior are subject to a $25.00 Administration fee. For more Information please CLICK HERE to access our refund policy.
- Payment plans are offered when you register for the league in Team Snap
- Rosters have been capped at 12 players per team to comply with government regulations. This change does impact the cost per player since the team costs (rentals ect) will be separated by less players then usual
- Teams will be in a cohort of 4 for 10 games. Break for 14 days during Christmas break then rescheduled into another cohort for 5 games.
- City Finals and Tournaments are put on hold until government restrictions lift
- Access to school gyms for practices will be dictated by the individual school boards and their return to class guidelines.
- Contact tracing through team snap / Health questionnaire through team snap is mandatory
- Contact tracing at the Edmonton Soccer facilities is mandatory please CLICK here to view the new requirements at the Edmonton Soccer Facilities prior to beginning the season.
- Masks are mandatory upon entry at the Edmonton Soccer facilities for anyone over the age of 2.
- Athletes and Referees while on the field will not be wearing masks.
It is recommended that you participate in only one sport cohort for the duration of Stage 2 Return to Play. New guidelines have been provided – https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/covid-19-relaunch-sports-physical-activity-and-recreation.pdf
Parents – please read if your child plays school sports, school sports have their own set of rules as it pertains to participating in school athletics and community/club teams