EMSA NORTH COACHING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of two coaches 18 yrs+ must be present and participating in the group.
- All Coaches MUST have a valid CPIC including Vulnerable Sector Search on file with their district/club.
- Coaches must be trained, at minimum, at the appropriate NCCP Coaching Level and Respect in Sport NCCP course – Coaching Pathway
- Rule of Two – Rule 13.6 is now enforced in all soccer activities.
- Team Managers require Respect In Sport Training
- Team Officials and bench attendants must wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside any building where EMSA games are taking place. They are to be put on as you enter the building and then not to be taken off again until after you have left the building. They are required in the dressing rooms and on the bench.
Active Start (U4 to U6)
Fundamentals (U7 to U9)
Learn to Train (U11)
Soccer for Life (U13 to U19)
Making Ethical Decisions (All ages)
Respect In Sport (All Ages)
Making Headway (All Ages)
Emergency Action Plan (All Ages)
UPDATE – NCCP Courses
The NCCP courses will be online for now. This covers the “theory” portion only. To be certified you must also take the “field” portion. This “field” portion is also offered interactively online through Alberta Soccer once the “theory” portion is complete, you will be assigned a learning facilitator who will help you complete your certification along the way.
ASA has also created a little tutorial video for participants on the new process which you can view by clicking HERE