EMSA NORTH COACHING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of two coaches 18 yrs+ must be present and participating in the group.
- All Coaches MUST have a valid CPIC including Vulnerable Sector Search on file with their district/club.
- Coaches must be trained, at minimum, at the appropriate NCCP Coaching Level and Respect in Sport NCCP course – Coaching Pathway
- Rule of Two – Rule 13.6 is now enforced in all soccer activities.
- Team Managers require Respect In Sport Training
Active Start (U4 to U7)
Learn to Train (U11)
Soccer for Life (U13 to U19)
Respect In Sport (All Ages)
Making Headway (All Ages)
Emergency Action Plan (All Ages)
Rule of Two (All Ages)
UPDATE – NCCP Courses
The NCCP courses will be online for now. This covers the “theory” portion only. To be certified you must also take the “field” portion. This “field” portion is offered as an in person Practical Session. You must complete the “theory” portion before you can register in the “field” portion.
ASA has also created a little tutorial video for participants on the new process which you can view by clicking HERE