REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018/2019 INDOOR SEASON FOR THE XTREME CLUB IS NOW OPEN
CLICK HERE to see our Xtreme Program Quick Look chart.
Please note that the Xtreme FC Club begins at the U9 age group and attendance at Tryouts/Assesments are required in order to be selected for a team.
It’s never been easier to register for soccer, by following these 4 simple MANDATORY steps
Purchase a 2018/2019 community league membership at the Edmonton Federation of Community League Website: CLICK HERE
Register online for the 2018/20149 Indoor Season on the EMSA Soccer Portal: CLICK HERE
- Be sure to select that your child would like to tryout for club when completing the registration on the EMSA Soccer Portal.
Complete the MANDATORY registration for the Xtreme FC Tryouts CLICK HERE.
Your registration is not completed and a spot can only be offered to your child after they have attended tryouts for Xtreme FC. Please note there is a non-refundable one time tryout fee of $20.00 (cash only).
Attend the Xtreme FC Club Tryout Session for your child’s age group. (dates listed here)
If your child is successful at tryouts you MUST Register the same night for the XTREME FC to secure a spot. Registrations will be held upstairs of the Victoria Trail Soccer Center. Please come prepared with the information listed below. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
- Provide proof of 2018/2019 Community League Membership
- Provide proof of Registration in the EMSA Soccer Portal
- Provide proof of online Registration for the team your child was selected for on the Xtreme website
- Payment of the Registration Fees must be made in full
- Selection of Volunteer Commitment for the season & Submission of $200.00 undated deposit cheque
- Selection of Fundraising commitment for the season & Submission of $75.00 undated deposit cheque
Click on the chart below to have a quick look on information for the Xtreme Club this season.
For more information on the Xtreme Program and offerings please visit the Xtreme Website (information for the Outdoor 2018 Season will be posted by mid January)
For more information on the Outdoor soccer season and what to expect please visit the Parents Corner