TRYOUTS FOR THE 2017/2018 INDOOR SEASON HAS NOW PASSED IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE XTREME FC CLUB PLEASE CONTACT THE ZONE OFFICE TO SEE IF THERE IS SPACE AT PROGRAMS@EMSANORTH.CA
Please note that tryouts Club are required in order to secure your spot on the Xtreme FC club program.
It’s never been easier to register for soccer, by following these 4 simple MANDATORY steps
Purchase a 2017/2018 community league membership at the Edmonton Federation of Community League Website: CLICK HERE
Register online for the 2018 Outdoor Season on the EMSA Soccer Portal: CLICK HERE
- Be sure to select that your child would like to tryout for club when completing the registration on the EMSA Soccer Portal.
Complete the MANDATORY registration for the Xtreme FC Tryouts CLICK HERE.
Your registration is not completed and a spot can only be offiered to your child after they have attended tryouts for Xtreme FC. Please note there is a tryout fee (TBD).
Attend the Xtreme FC Club Tryout Session for your child’s age group.
If your child is successful at tryouts you MUST Register the same night for the XTREME FC to secure a spot. Registrations will be held upstairs of the Victoria Trail Soccer Center. Please come prepared with the information listed below. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
- Provide proof of 2017/2018 Community League Membership
- Provide proof of Registration in the EMSA Soccer Portal
- Payment of the Registration Fees must be made in full
- Selection of Volunteer Commitment for the season & Submission of $(TBD) undated deposit cheque
- Selection of Fundraising commitment for the season & Submission of $(TBD) undated deposit cheque